Catalina Island is a picture perfect island paradise and a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the mainland – just 22 miles off the coast of Southern California.
Here are our top picks on what to do, see and where to stay on your next Vacay to Catalina Island!
- Since there are very few cars on the Island, the best method of transportation is to rent a golf cart.
- Take in the amazing views and Catalina landmarks from 600’ or 800’ up on a parasailing ride!
- After a long day of adventures, cool off and enjoy the signature drink of Catalina Island, Buffalo Milk.
- Enjoy an authentic Mexican meal at Mi Casita open for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Snorkel the crystal clear waters and explore the undersea wildlife.
- Be close to it all and stay in a gorgeous oceanfront Villa in Hamilton Cove. Enjoy this prime location with fantastic resort amenities! Book here!